My Sublime Text setup
Without much further ado, and because a few people have asked me; this is the stuff that I've set up and configured in Sublime Text for my every day work. Anything I'm missing?
- Base 16 color scheme with base16-tomorrow.dark.tmTheme
- Font: Source Code Pro Light, 13.0 pixels (or whatever the unit is)
Extracted from preferences:
"caret_style": "phase", "ensure_newline_at_eof_on_save": true, "fade_fold_buttons": false, "highlight_line": true, "line_padding_bottom": 1, "line_padding_top": 1, "translate_tabs_to_spaces": true,
- All Autocomplete: Get auto complete suggestions from more files than the currently active.
- Better RSpec: RSpec snippets and ability to jump directly between spec/implementation.
- GitGutter: See what lines you have added/changed/deleted since your last commit directly in the gutter of your file.
- SublimeLinter with SublimeLinter-Rubocop: Highlights style violations directly in your code.
- TrailingSpaces: Highlights trailing spaces and automates getting rid of it. Keep those lines clean.