Firefox 1.0 release stuff
As you probably know, the Mozilla Firefox browser hit 1.0 yesterday and was released under high traffic-pressure and much attention.
Some stuff written around the net:
- Post-release wrap up by Ben Goodger, Lead Engineer
- IEBlog uses Firefox to show why Windows is great
- Microsoft director of product Management for Windows felt the need to tell CNET News.com that IE is still a player
- All over the world, geeks celebrated the Firefox birthday
- Bloglines adds a Firefox center with Firefox-specific instructions and extensions
- Clusty.com releases a Firefox toolbar that does pretty much what Firefox can do without the toolbar?
- Even danish national TV reported the release
- Firefox is Basecamp’s official browser
- Microsoft says Firefox not a threat to IE
And it seems my tab settings has once again become messed up, sigh.