What search engines think I know
I’ve been looking at some of the phrases that people have used to find mentalized on search engines and much to my surprise I seem to be the #1 hit on Google for a few select things.
- Velious Custom Helmets
- movable type dirify individual entries
- google engilsh (Kind of funny search actually)
Those examples are somewhat plain, but then it starts getting funny.
Mentalized vs the world
- Spammer IPs – Yup, check out mentalized.net for Spammer IPs
- Mining emails – If only I could use my favorable ranking to stop people from doing it
- leech protection and anti leech protection – I hope at least one person have read those entries and reconsidered their need for bothering their users. That would be a minor victory in the battle against stupidity.
Mentalized vs Nike
My rant about Nike Plays ignorant browser check ranks higher than Nikes actual website, wow.
Mentalized vs Samsung
So a person looking for this very specific monitor is likely to end up reading my semi-rant about Samsungs website usability instead of actually finding the monitor on Samsungs website?
And I am still the numero uno spot in the world for female butts in tight leather pants :)